Monday 13 August 2007

Andrew "The Guv'nor" Biog

Well…. wot I don’t now about the game aint worth knowin – I was a talent as boy see, ..I ad myself a trial up Chelsea and everyfin. The only reason I didn’t go pro was cos of my injury - but I’m back fit now,…. anyway I know all the big names in the game, and its that kind of knowledge that you cant learn – right and I aint about to teach ya.

Just recently. In fact I did a bit of bird wiv Davie Partridge, after he got thrown out of that club for spilling a drink on some tart - he was only out havin a few drinks wiv the lads - Brooker and Bradley Orr it was or ‘Bore Ole’ I call im! , – fukin liberty that was! Anyway he’s only, gone at the doormen at Romeo Browns in Bristol, and the next thing you know he’s stayin at her majesties pleasure wiv yours truly. – me and him were best of mates like. – He gives us loads of inside knowledge you know. So you lot are fuked!!

So wot you can expect from me is a right lesson in football knowledge. RIGHT!

The fing wiv me is that I grew up wiv the boys that make this game wot it is today, and you aint never gonna get inside the head of a footballer like wot I can – so you might as well and over the cash now and stop wastin my fuking time – although it dont really matter cos I’m only gonna nik it anyway.! – nah I im only kiddin in it.

Prediction – Lawrenson’s gonna get a smack in the mouth before the seasons out for being an annoying fukin c**t I( well he will if I got anything to do wiv it) – and it will be al claret and blue everywhere again this year again if any more of those rugby twats stumble into my local wanting to watch the word cup in September !!!! FUKIN LIBERTY!!

No comments: